PARENTING, TRAVEL, AND LITTLE JOYS
1. Print out some pictures of owls
2. Write a vowel on each one
3. Decorate with stickers of words that contain that vowel
We love this activity because it:
1. Uses stuff you already have in your house
2. Takes up a lot of time
3. Can be done again and again with new stickers
Other things you can do with the vowel owls:
1. Color them
2. Put them on things in the house that contain that vowel
3. Read for books with words that start with each letter
Hi, I'm Jane.
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Said Thoreau. But he hung out in the woods and jail.