PARENTING, TRAVEL, AND LITTLE JOYS
1. Print out some pictures of owls
2. Write a vowel on each one
3. Decorate with stickers of words that contain that vowel
We love this activity because it:
1. Uses stuff you already have in your house
2. Takes up a lot of time
3. Can be done again and again with new stickers
Other things you can do with the vowel owls:
1. Color them
2. Put them on things in the house that contain that vowel
3. Read for books with words that start with each letter
Leave a Reply.
Hi, I'm Jane.
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Said Thoreau. But he hung out in the woods and jail.